My Digital Strategy Model – Understand the industry by doing online market research, use the data gained to bring visitors to your site. Once you get them to your site, use analytics to find the most effective channels, and build out a KPI to measure against. Then ultimately use internal marketing to drive conversion, and validate an ROI against the conversion with the channels and campaign information that was gained in site acquisition. All validated by analytics, and data to drive business decisions. More details, and an introduction to the model can be found in this blog post.
- Digital Strategist, and Web Technologies Expert
- Expertise in technology integration (CRM, eCommerce - focus on B2B, data).
- Digital technologies, social, content management, SEO, SEM, content marketing.
- Published author of 8 books focused on digital technologies, and web development.
- Four-time recipient of the Microsoft MVP Award.
- Architected several highly available web infrastructures, and application architectures.
- Founder of three websites that grew from nothing to the top in their industry. All becoming a top 10,000 site, and one a top 5,000 site which became part of the popular Alloy Marketing Network driving revenue up from 0 to $600,000+ in less than a year.
- Content Management and Content Marketing expert, focused on SharePoint and DNN (Evoke).
- Collaborated with the executive team at AOL/Cambio to build one of the most popular sites in the entertainment space.
- Analytics expertise, and establishing KPIs based on analytics (Google Analytics Certified, Omniture).
- Developed full stack digital strategy model to find what the industry is doing, how to build a strategy to get traffic based on industry and web analysis, understand their activity in the site, and develop a call to action to develop an ROI, and build out KPIs based on that.
Patrick Santry has 20 years of experience in planning, developing, and implementing state of the art content management systems (CMS), infrastructure, and enterprise architecture. Led cross-functional teams with diverse technical and business backgrounds. Patrick has well-rounded IT background of infrastructure management (networks, systems, web-hosting), software development management, and digital marketing technologies integration.
Implemented, directed and managed a variety of digital products to establish KPIs based on Analytics to gauge the return on various marketing channels. Provided integration of CRM, and content marketing to establishing lead weighting.
Also known for books on digital technologies including "Administering IIS 5.0" published by McGraw Hill that was published in English and Chinese, "Professional DotNetNuke ASP.NET Portals", and "Professional DotNetNuke 4" both published by Wrox. Authored over 8 books on server infrastructure and web development, and presented to several groups in the Great Lakes region of the United States. In addition, awarded the Microsoft MVP Award for ASP.NET development for four years, and MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MSTS, MCP+SB, CIW CI, A+, i-NET+, Google Analytics certified.